1. List of official websites
The official websites of the company are the following:
The company has no relation to any other websites mentioning NL International.
The company also has official social media accounts that publish information from the official websites (news, presentations) as well as exclusive posts:
2. Rights to information and trademarks
The information published online on any of the official websites and social media pages of NL International is owned by NL Continent LLC, the managing company of NL International in Russia and CIS countries. All content including texts, images, videos and elements of website design are protected by the Civil code of the Russian Federation. In addition to the content, the company's trademarks including the name «NL International» and all product names are protected by law.
The Civil code of the Russian Federation (part four)
3. How to use the information published on the official websites
The company recommends several ways to quote the information published on the official websites of the company.
- Placement of links to the official websites or direct links to the content published on the official websites. Our websites and social media pages are available 24/7, so people can always get access to the content being shared. You can share a link by posting it in your blog or on any of your social pages.
- There is a "Share" button at the bottom of every page to make link sharing more convenient for you. Simply select the social media platform where you wish to share the article and click on it. The link will be shared automatically.
- Other methods of copying content from the websites (publishing full articles, news and other publications) are allowed with the written permission of the editorial board of NL International.
4. Information for owners of online stores
Sale of NL International products by third-party online stores is prohibited by the company's Standards. The company's products are only sold through the official store (nlstar.com; nlstar.by – on the territory of the Republic of Belarus), The company does not give online stores permission to use any content owned by the company, including the content published online. These measures are part of the policy for the protection of NL's reputation.