First Edition No Rules
First Edition individual fragrances can tell your story without words. Create your own world without rules and limits. No Rules perfume wraps you up with a woody-spicy smoky and green scent, which takes a possession of you, revealing your dark sides.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France
FIRST EDITION is the selective perfume line, exclusively developed by French perfumers. No Rules has a deep woody-spicy smoky and green scent
Initial notes: grapefruit, thymes, eucalypt.
Key notes: pepper, cardamom, cumin, nutmeg.
Base notes: cedar, guaiacwood, moss, patchouli.
- Those, who appreciate individuality.
- Those, who love being different every day, but still stay themselves.
- Those, who choose something special for themselves.
What is selective perfumery? Selective perfumery is exclusive perfumery, which is defined by:
- Rare and quality ingredients, combined by professionals from Grass - world’s perfume capital. Every composition contains nearly 100 components put together in a single harmonious blend.
- Extraordinary, complex and unique fragrances. Fragrance is the key to connection between people. A perfume’s fragrance can be perceived variously on different people, being an emphasis of one’s individuality. Same ingredients can compose different blends, depending on a person, season, temperature or humidity. But nevertheless, it always leaves a rich and pleasant sillage.
- A sillage is something, that creates an impression, attraction and stays in memory. A beautiful sillage is what distinguishes selective perfumery from mass-produced. Sillage or base notes are usually not perceived until 20-50 minutes after application. First Edition fragrances have long-lasting, full-bodied and unique waft.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL.
Once asked where to use perfume, Coco Chanel responded: “Wherever you want to be kissed”.
One should wear perfume on a wrist, an earlobe, an elbow crease, neck or interclavicular ligament.