First Edition Night Out
First Edition individual fragrances can tell your story without words. Instincts arousal has always been a mystery. Now you have a chance to step beyond the habitual boundaries! Night Out is a deep woody and smoky fragrance with light spicy hints.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France
FIRST EDITION is the selective perfume line, exclusively developed by French perfumers.
Night out is a deep, versatile woody and smoky scent with light Middle Eastern hints.
Initial notes: pine, cypress, pepper, violet.
Key notes: sandal, cloves, patchouli, cinnamon, citrus.
Base notes: cedar, sandal, birch, musk, benzoin (warm vanilla-honey notes).
- Those, who appreciate individuality.
- Those, who love being different every day, but still stay themselves.
- Those, who choose something special for themselves.
What is selective perfumery? Selective perfumery is exclusive perfumery, which is defined by:
- Rare and quality ingredients, combined by professionals from Grass - world’s perfume capital. Every composition contains nearly 100 components put together in a single harmonious blend.
- Extraordinary, complex and unique fragrances. Fragrance is the key to connection between people. A perfume’s fragrance can be perceived variously on different people, being an emphasis of one’s individuality. Same ingredients can compose different blends, depending on a person, season, temperature or humidity. But nevertheless, it always leaves a rich and pleasant sillage.
- A sillage is something, that creates an impression, attraction and stays in memory. A beautiful sillage is what distinguishes selective perfumery from mass-produced. Sillage or base notes are usually not perceived until 20-50 minutes after application. First Edition fragrances have long-lasting, full-bodied and unique waft.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), EUGENOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL.
Once asked where to use perfume, Coco Chanel responded: “Wherever you want to be kissed”.
One should wear perfume on a wrist, an earlobe, an elbow crease, neck or interclavicular ligament.