Eco cleaner Optics
Screens and glasses cleaner
Eco cleaner Optics contains nanoparticles, which delicately cleans glasses and screens.
It is compatible with glass and polycarbonates. Gently cleans, without damaging anti-glare and protective coverages.
Size: 50 ml
Made in Germany.
Eco cleaner Optics is a clear look at glasses, screens and monitors to be cleaned. Removes stains, marks and fingerprints from all delicate surfaces, including photo and video equipment. Do not use for contact lenses.
- Innovative ingredients give a brilliant result.
- Doesn’t contain harmful substances.
- Has an antistatic effect.
- Those, who care about their family’s health.
- Those, who are looking for effective laundry products.
- Those, who don’t like strong smells.
- Those, who care about the environment.
- Those, who realize, that high quality helps to save money
- Innovative ingredients remove all types of soil from home digital ad optical equipment.
- Leaves no streaks.
- Safe for anti-glare and protective coverages. Contains no dissolvers.
- 100% safe for people and pets. Harmless for skin. Recognized by Derma Consult.
- Leaves a special protective membrane, making cleaned surfaces dust-and dirt-resistant, keeping it clean for a longer time.
- 99% biodegradable. Safe for environment and animals. Confirmed by Ecolabel.
- European quality. Corresponds to high quality standards.
- Value pack (spray bottle).
Anionic surfactant <5%, non-anionic surfactants<5%, 1-metoxy-2-propanol <5%, isopropanol <5%, emulgator <5%, preservatives, flavoring additive, limonene.
For optical surfaces, CD and DVD: apply to a surface, leave for 10-15 seconds, wipe gently with a fibreless cloth.
For screens, monitors, TV, plasma displays, mobile phones and navigation systems: apply to a fibreless cloth, wipe with gentle motions.
To clean glasses, it’s enough to use spray once, its long-lasting effect will let you use a simple dry cloth for the next week.
Do not rub surfaces, this may cause damage of the protective membrane.
Use fibreless, non-woven fabric wipes (not microfiber), or paper towels.