Tea-based drink with a gentle taste, slightly sour hint and a combination of flowers and aromatic wood notes is supplemented with tempting and sweet caramel flavor. The unique stick packaging is intentionally designed to convey the full aroma.
30 g (15 tea sticks/2g)
Made in Russia
Rooibos is a herbal drink from South Africa, which has a sweetish taste with a slight sour hint. It has no consumption restrictions and contains a lot of nutrients and no caffeine. Rooibos is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C and antioxidants, as well as iron, fluorine, sodium, potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium and manganese. It's can be a perfect energy boost in the morning, or a tiredness reliever in the afternoon.
- Those, who appreciate the beauty of life.
- Those, who appreciate quality and taste.
- Those, who appreciate the present.
- High quality – only fresh and choice ingredients are used for its production. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Convenient – make the perfect cup of tea at home or on the go.
- Useful package – the perforated tea sticks are intentionally designed to diffuse the full aroma of the blend. Such packaging saves all healthful qualities.
Rooibos, rose hips (berry), caramel flavoring, acai berry (extract).
Directions: extract a stick from the protection film, put the stick into a cup perforated part down and pour hot water, steep for 3-5 minutes. Add sugar if needed and stir with the stick.