Oolong tea with reishi mushroom
Oolong is a traditional semi-oxidized Chinese turquoise tea, one of the finest types, which keeps all the healthful elements, vitamins and minerals inside, due to a longer fermentation process. With its traditional light-green color, floral aroma, gentle lilac and slight tangy hints - it is truly a tea masterpiece.
Net weight: 120 g
60 tea bags with tags (2 g)
Made in Russia
Oolong tea is not only known for its taste and aroma, Chinese people value it for healthful qualities, as it is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is good for blood vessels, metabolism, immune system and hormones. Natural detox solution for men and women.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- High quality – only fresh and choice ingredients are used for its production. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- More than just tea - the collection is based on reishi mushroom, which is an eastern secret of youth, health and beauty. It is a unique plant adaptogen, having no alternatives, it is also a natural immune booster, healthful qualities of which are well known since ancient times.
- Convenient – make it anywhere you are - at home, work or on a journey.
- Useful package – each bag is put in a special envelope, made of foil, paper and a plastic membrane. Such a package saves all healthful qualities.
Partially oxidized oolong-like tea, reishi mashroom (lingzhi mushroom).
Reishi mushroom - It is a unique plant adaptogen, having no alternatives, it is also a natural immune booster, healthful qualities of which are well known since ancient times. It is widely used for anti-stress and medicinal purposes in eastern countries. It also provides production of interferon, which is a type of protein, stimulating body protection and antibacterial functions.
Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a tea bag, steep for 3-5 minutes.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.