Green tea with basil
A combination of green tea and basil has a bracing taste, a rich natural fragrance and a refreshing aftertaste.
Net weight: 120 g
60 tea bags with tags (2 g)
Made in Russia
Its unusual components combine a sweet astringency of green tea and herbal freshness of basil. A wooden aroma of illicium exquisitely emphasizes the tea blend. A cup of this green tea will definitely boost your mood and give you energy for the whole day.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Created by professionals – unique tea blends of Enerwood Every Special are created by an exclusive for NL master of tea making - Romanyuk V.
- For real gourmands – the choicest sorts of black and green tea reveal its real taste when combined with savory spices, fragrant herbs and fruits.
- More than just tea - the collection is based on reishi mushroom, which is an eastern secret of youth, health and beauty. It was initially mentioned in the very first book of eastern medicine, considered a №1 product among 365 sorts of herbs and funguses with the best medicinal qualities.
- High quality – only fresh and choice ingredients are used for its production. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Convenient – make it anywhere you are- at home, work or on a journey.
- Useful package – each bag is put in a special envelope, made of foil, paper and a plastic membrane. Such a package saves all its healthful qualities.
Chinese green tea, apple (fruits), basil (leaf), Illicium (fruits), reishi mushroom, licorice (root).
Chinese green tea – is made of upper young leaves of tea bushes, has a fresh and tangy taste. It is proven that green tea is a powerful antioxidant, improving skin condition, increases workability and promotes weight loss.
Reishi mushroom - It is a unique plant adaptogen, having no alternatives, it is also a natural immune booster, healthful qualities of which are well known since ancient times. It is widely used for anti-stress and medicinal purposes in eastern countries. It also provides production of interferon, which is a type of protein, stimulating body protection and antibacterial functions.
Licorice – makes the taste of the tea deeper and richer and increases qualities of other ingredients. Contains glycerol acid, which is a substance with a unique bio-activity. In traditional Chinese medicine it is widely used for its rejuvenative qualities. It not only boosts immune system, but also has an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
Basil – a natural antibiotic, increases protective qualities of the body, improves immune system functions. Essential oils and phytoncides are able to reduce headaches and also have antibacterial, disinfecting and detoxing qualities.
Illicium – has a general immune supporting quality, reduces inflammations and spasms. Increases skin elasticity, having tonic and rejuvenative effects. It contains essential oils, mineral salts, tannins and malic acid, which improves immune and nervous systems functions.
Apple (fruits) – promote digestion system functioning, boost appetite. Apples decrease cholesterol level, reducing chances of getting heart diseases. Contain a daily norm of pectin fibers, vitamins and microelements.
Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a tea bag, steep for 3-5 minutes.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.