Antioxidant tea drink
A cowberry leaf, rosemary and thyme, which are the components of Antitox herbal tea, are powerful natural antioxidants. They remove harmful substances and generally improve health state.
Net weight: 90 g
30 double tea bags (3 g)
Made in Russia
Every day a human is exposed to various exogenous factors, such as climate, exhaust fumes and solar activity. Aggressive external environment influences our body, increasing the amount of free radicals, which are unstable oxygen molecules. They destroy cells’ membranes, cause diseases, accelerate aging processes. Antioxidant substances connect free radicals, preventing infections and lowering aging.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Familiar tea taste – Enerwood Tea is based on quality black and green sorts of tea, complemented with healthful phytocomponents. It is really pleasant to drink, unlike regular pharmaceutical herbal tea.
- Exclusive recipes – unique tea blends of Enerwood Tea are created by an exclusive for NL master of tea making - Romanyuk V. (Candidate of Biological Science).
- Proven effectiveness – the quality and biological activity of the tea components is confirmed by an independent expert examination of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Made of Altai herbs – the ingredients of the phito-tea are grown in ecologically clean regions of Altai. The herbs are harvested at the right time, when they contain a maximal amount of healthful substances.
- High quality – in its production only fresh and choice ingredients are used. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Safe package – When open, the herbs easily lose their healthful qualities, that’s why the hermetically sealed foil package protects the contents from moisture, light and foreign smells, saving its taste and aroma.
Green tea – stimulates central nervous system and heart activity, increases workability and activity, reduces fatigue and depression. The tea contains polyphenols, which fight free radicals, preventing aging and blood clots formation improving skin and vessels condition.
Dasiphora – is a unique radio-protective agent, it has an ability to absorb radioactive substances and prevent them from spreading around body. Has antibacterial, mucolytic, cholagogue, antioxidant and hemostatic qualities.
Cowberry – it has a diuretic and an antimicrobial effect, used for treatment of urinary bladder, urinary system and kidney stone diseases, for gastritis, arthritis and gout. Has also an anti-inflammatory and an analgesic effect.
Thyme – is a natural antiseptic, having powerful disinfecting qualities. Improves gastric secretion, reduces gastrointestinal crumps, improves carminative functions, normalizing gut flora.
Rosemary – has a diuretic and a choleretic effect and is considered as one of the best antioxidants. Rosemary helps to treat respiratory system disorders, pharynx and larynx inflammations, cold and headaches, gastrointestinal tract infections, cardiovascular system and skin diseases.
- Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a double tea bag.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- Use as a tea bag.
- Can be consumed with sugar, lemon or honey.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.