Ground coffee. PERU
It is single origin 100% Arabica coffee, cultivated in Peru. It has a deep flavor with light and refreshing floral hints, mild sweetness of spices and a delicate touch of nuts.
Net weight: 200 g
Made in Russia
Arabica is cultivated on high mountain ecologically clean plantations in Chanchamayo valley in Peru. At the 22nd fair of Speciality Coffee Association of America in 2010, this coffee was declared the world’s best coffee variety. Peruvian coffee has a gentle and mildly sweet taste with rich and intensive aroma.
Medium roast makes the beverage flavor tangy, saving, at the same time, its mild taste and full-bodied aroma.
- Those, who know about coffee.
- Those, who need energy.
- Those, appreciate beans quality and roast.
- Specialty coffee type is choice coffee beans from the world-class plantations. Such coffee is grown in ecologically clean areas and is harvested manually. Beans are thoroughly sorted according to the size and quality, then processed naturally. Only 10% of world’s coffee correspond to such high quality.
- Roasting- each coffee type is roasted differently in a special and unique way, certified by roast experts.
- Packaging right after roasting saves the original taste and rich flavor of coffee beans.
- Each package has a degassing valve, which releases carbon dioxide and doesn’t let oxygen in, saving original coffee flavor and taste, while stored.
Recommended directions for use.
- Prepare in a coffee machine, using your favorite mode and enjoy.
- Grind coffee in a coffee grinder, then pour 250 ml of boiled water over 4 teaspoons of coffee in a French press*, steep for 4 minutes. Enjoy.
*8 teaspoons per 500 ml of water.
Contraindications: do not consume in case of individual intolerance, during pregnancy and lactation, or in case of insomnia, nervous irritability or arterial hypertension. Not recommended for children under 18 y.o.