Oxygen Ecological Laundry Bleach
Effective oxygen laundry bleach. Helps to remove tough stains, without damaging fabric. It’s an additional laundry detergent booster, which increases its effectiveness, saving natural white color.
Size: 650 gr.
Made in Russia
Oxygen bleach is a great solution for tough stains, including tea, coffee, juice, red wine and grass, leaving clothes white and bright even after multiple washes. Add to your normal detergent for extra cleaning power, or use as a powerful stain pre-soak. Gently removes stains, without ruining fabric.
- Those, who care about their family’s health.
- Those, who are looking for effective laundry products.
- Those, who don’t like strong smells.
- Those, who care about the ingredients.
- Those, who care about the environment.
- Those, who realize, that high quality helps to save money.
- Boosts laundry detergent.
- Protects fibers.
- Removes all types of stains.
- Easily rinsed out.
- Doesn’t contain chlorine, phosphates, artificial flavorings or polyethylene glycol.
>30 % of oxygen bleach, sodium chloride, 5–15 % sodium sulfate; <5 % anionic surfactants, activator, tetra sodium EDTA, optical brightener, flavoring*.
*Based on natural components.
Always follow the laundry instructions on clothes labels. Follow the temperature requirements. If you are not sure about the color stability, test it on a small part of the fabric. You should stir the detergent before use.
1 scoop (25 ml) = 30 g
Directions for hand and machine wash.
For stains removing, bleaching or detergent boosting, add 1 scoop per one machine washing cycle, or for hand washing – 1 scoop per 10 liters of warm water.
For tough stains, double the dosage.
Directions for soaking.
For regular, every-day, fresh stains, add 1 scoop of bleach per 3 water liters.
For tough, old stains, add 2 scoops of bleach per 3 water liters.
Soak for not more, than 30 minutes.
Directions for stains removing.
Mix 1 scoop of bleach with hot water, apply it to stains and leave for 15-20 minutes, rinse with clean water.