Black tea with cinnamon and orange
Rich, astringent taste and fascinating aroma of the tea will give you a warm homey feeling wherever you are. Classic black tea taste is combined with rich tangy cinnamon and a soft citrus aftertaste of sweet orange. Such a blend gives a good feeling, boosting mood regardless of anything.
Net weight: 120 g
60 tea bags with tags (2 g)
Made in Russia
Rich fragrance of Every Cinnamon&Orange blend fascinates with its delicate combination of fragrant spices – clove, cinnamon and allspice, which reveal a brand new taste of traditional black tea. On top of this flavorful composition there is a slightly sweet and sour aftertaste of candied orange. This taste will wrap you up with summery warmth of a bright eastern fairy tale.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Created by professionals – unique tea blends of Enerwood Every Special are created by an exclusive for NL master of tea making - Romanyuk V.
- For real gourmands – the choicest sorts of black and green tea reveal its real taste when combined with savory spices, fragrant herbs and fruits.
- More than just tea - the collection is based on reishi mushroom, which is an eastern secret of youth, health and beauty. It was initially mentioned in the very first book of eastern medicine, considered a №1 product among 365 sorts of herbs and funguses with the best medicinal qualities.
- High quality – in its production only fresh and choice ingredients are used. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Convenient – make it anywhere you are- at home, work or on a journey.
- Useful package – each bag is put in a special envelope, made of foil, paper and a plastic membrane. Such a package saves all its healthful qualities.
Indian and Ceylon black tea, fireweed (fermented leaves), orange peel, cinnamon, clove, licorice root, reishi mushroom/ganoderma, allspice, orange food flavoring.
Indian and Ceylon black tea – give the drink a bright color, rich aroma and tangy hints. Has atonic effect and helps to fight fatigue.
Fireweed/willowherb – it reveals the depth of a full-bodied taste of the tea, filling it with a herby floral aroma. It not only boosts energy, but also increases protective functions of body.
Orange peel – gives a pleasant citrus scent and a rich sweet and sour aftertaste. Boosts energy and mood.
Cinnamon – it not only fascinates with its unforgettable aroma, but also contains a lot of valuable microelements (calcium, iron, magnesium), it is also a source of cellulose and antioxidants.
Clove – another aromatic spice, which combines an ancient distinguished fragrance with a unique taste and medicinal qualities.
Licorice – makes the taste of the tea deeper and richer and increases qualities of other ingredients. Contains glycerol acid, which is a substance with a unique bio-activity. In traditional Chinese medicine it is widely used for its rejuvenative qualities. It not only boosts immune system, but also has an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
Allspice – gives a unique combination of a rich taste and a pleasant fragrance, stimulating metabolic processes and activating protective functions of body and gives an energy boost.
Reishi mushroom - It is a unique plant adaptogen, having no alternatives, it is also a natural immune booster, healthful qualities of which are well known since ancient times. It is widely used for anti-stress and medicinal purposes in eastern countries. It also provides production of interferon, which is a type of protein, stimulating body protection and antibacterial functions.
Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a tea bag, steep for 3-5 minutes.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.