Tea drink for strong and healthy joints
The components of the tea include a unique combination of herbs, which stimulates metabolic processes, prevents calcinosis, increases workability and activity.
Net weight: 90 g
30 double tea bags (3 g)
Made in Russia
Atlas, who held up the celestial heavens, is well known from Greek mythology. Even the main neck vertebrae in human’s skeleton was named after him. As a matter of fact, each joint can be called “Atlas”. As joints let us lead a happy and active life only when they are healthy.
The herbs combination in Atlantea normalizes metabolic processes, preventing calcinosis, increasing workability and activity, helping to cope with rheumatism, spine disorders and gout.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Familiar tea taste – Enerwood Tea is based on quality black and green sorts of tea, complemented with healthful phytocomponents. It is really pleasant to drink, unlike regular pharmaceutical herbal tea.
- Exclusive recipes – unique tea blends of Enerwood Tea are created by an exclusive for NL master of tea making - Romanyuk V. (Candidate of Biological Science).
- Proven effectiveness – the quality and biological activity of the tea components is confirmed by an independent expert examination of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Made of Altai herbs – the ingredients of the phito-tea are grown in ecologically clean regions of Altai. The herbs are harvested at the right time, when they contain a maximal amount of healthful substances.
- High quality – in its production only fresh and choice ingredients are used. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Safe package – When open, the herbs easily lose their healthful qualities, that’s why the hermetically sealed foil package protects the contents from moisture, light and foreign smells, saving its taste and aroma.
Green tea, marsh cinquefoil (root), cowberry (leaves), thymes (leaves), pepper mint (leaves).
Green tea - stimulates central nervous system and heart activity, increases workability and activity, reduces fatigue and depression. The tea contains polyphenols, which fight free radicals, preventing aging and blood clots formation improving skin and vessels condition.
Cowberry – it has a diuretic and an antimicrobial effect, used for treatment of urinary bladder, urinary system and kidney stone diseases, for gastritis, arthritis and gout. Has also an anti-inflammatory and an analgesic effect.
Thyme – is a natural antiseptic, having powerful disinfecting qualities. Improves gastric secretion, reduces gastrointestinal crumps, improves carminative functions, normalizing gut flora.
Marsh cinquefoil – has a positive effect on bile duct, reduces intoxication, renews cells, increases body tone. Is used to treat rheumatism, neurological cramps, thrombophlebitis, hypotension, metabolic disorders.
Pepper mint – normalizes peristalsis and gastric secretion, promotes bile production and outflow, has an anti-inflammatory quality, reduces nervous tension. Gives the drink a pleasant taste.
- Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a double tea bag.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- Use as a tea bag.
- Can be consumed with sugar, lemon or honey.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.